Navigationsweiche Anfang

Navigationsweiche Ende

Select language

Recognition of international educational certificates

For information on the recognition and assessment of educational certificates not gained in Germany see http//

BUW International Office offers a preliminary check of your entitlement to study at the University of Wuppertal (BUW), or elsewhere in Germany. For this we require your secondary school leaving certificate with an overview of subjects taken and grades achieved, and (where applicable) the record of any university admission examination you have taken, and your record of university studies with an overview of subjects and grades. The documents should be submitted in their original language together with a official certified translation in German or English.

zuletzt bearbeitet am: 21.07.2020